Sunday 29 April 2012

The Beginning of a great thing ~!



This is Me. This is what my world is about.
Love
My Amazing Family and friends
Live
Always keep moving forward
Laugh
outloud as much as possible.
*~    **    ~*


I am starting this blog to Record, Create and Express MY ideas and thoughts! MY days are filled with so many things id love to capture and put in a bottle to remember forever, but its fast paced and nearly impossible to record them all. I have So many Creative Ideas that i want to declutter from my brain and into something easier and manageable to access ;) I have Advice and i need advice as a mom of a busy busy boy and as a 28year old women seeking her purpose. I am happy and outgoing (most times ;) ) and i just am really excited about following my path in life!  MY amazeing Son, Nolen is what makes our family incredibe and worth every breath! With The Love and Support from My family Makes me stronger to become who I am ment to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment