Wednesday 16 May 2012

Smiles are Irrisistable

 Nolen and I are enjoying the nice hot weather, but trying to keep cool is abit hard when there is no a/c, so Nolen took it upon himself to cool himself down by diving into the quarter sliced watermelon! How could i say no and resist his cute adorable smile!! ...! ;D
Nolen is my incredible 3year old who amazes me every single moment!  He is very sweet and charming. He has a soft heart and is very sensitive at times.He is smart and very funny, just like me ;) ha ha ! His many different laughs are what always make people smile and laugh, just as his daddy's laugh is! He prefers hugs over kisses (his rare kisses are SO incredible tho!! makes me melt! ) He loves everything and pretty much anything that involves gettin dirty or makin messes! He is learning so much from so many aspects that he surprises me with knowing so much! Its a magical thing to see your baby boy blossom into an already lil man! He can talk your ear off about anything from what he did a few days ago or next weeks plans! His playful spirit and his great smile makes him so fun and easy to get wrapped around his little fingers... which are the cutest ever!  I find myself still staring at him as i had when he was a baby. I love looking at him... It is still so surreal that i have such an incredible gift that calls me mummy!


Tonite, as a matter of fact, i found myself admiring him, loving everytihng about him from his big grin and silly giggles, to his little button nose and the sweat beads on it! I love my son so much that now and then i think how and why i got so lucky to be his mummy.  Nolen Allan James is my world and inspiration. He makes my spirit and soul glow with unconditional love. a Bond that will never break. I am his mummy, and i love him forever.



































No comments:

Post a Comment